Ultimate Mobile Office with Sleeping Quarters
Non standard options:
Dealer Add Components have not been completed on this unit. Full abilities of adding suspension, bumpers, etc.
Vandoit Takes Trades: We take cars, trucks, SUVs, RV’s…but also motorcycles, bicycles, computers, TVs and more! Our highly experienced appraisal team gets quick market value offers, so there is no hassle. Whether they are paid off or you still owe on them, we’ll make it easy for you! Whether you are trading or just want to sell it outright, simply submit pictures of your trade and fill out our questionnaire and we will take it from there.
Vandoit Offers Financing: With conventional and RV financing available, there are options available to fit your budget. With over 50+ years of experience, our team will walk with you each step of the way, educate you on the financing process, and make choosing your financing as simple as possible.
All Vandoits come the Ford standard Warranty: 3 yr/36,000 mi basic, 5 yr/60,000 mi powertrain
All Vandoits come with: Full access to support via the Vandoit Support Team and access to your support tickets, owners manuals, and HOW-TO’s. Browse through our collection of articles, user guides, and FAQs.
- Shore Power – exterior power hookup for campground, generator, or outlet power. Supplies external power to your power system inside the vehicle.
- Three Position Rocker Switch Control – Built to resist corrosion and abuse, located at the driver seat, sliding door and rear door. Offers switching of most DC controlled features inside and outside the van. Accent Lighting, Cargo Lighting, Can Lighting, Stereo Controls, and Water system all controlled by these 3 positioned rocker switches.
- Lithium 400 Amp Hour Power System – Lithium Ion is the battery technology of today. Do you want to be the fastest or best performing? Do you want to save energy or burn less fuel? Do you want your investment to last longest? Do you want to be ‘out there’ longest without getting anxious about your energy? Then Lithium Ion is your choice of batteries. Lithium Ion batteries have a high energy density, offering savings of up to 70 % in volume and weight compared to traditional lead-acid batteries. They are perfect for cyclic applications, making over 2000 cycles with very deep (80 %) discharges, effectively storing 5 times as much energy over its lifespan compared to lead-acid
- Off-Grid Smart Solar
- Ground Solar Plug / with solar controller – Solar Weatherproof SAE Socket Sidewall Port. Allows easy hookup of any portable solar panel with a SAE Connector
- Upgraded MPPT Solar Controller – The MPPT controller is a more sophisticated and that will adjust its input voltage to harvest the maximum power from the solar array and then transform this power to supply the varying voltage requirement of the battery plus load.
- 200 Watt Roof Mounted Solar – 2, 100 watt solar panels mounted to roof rails or rack. 200 total watts of solar works great as a “trickle charger” to the power system. 200 watts works great to help with residual loss on the power system, but more is needed if you are wanting to be able to maintain the power usage of a fridge or small appliance.
- 200 Watt Additional Roof Mounted Solar – 2, 100 watt solar panels mounted to roof rails or rack.
- Interior Lighting
- Ceiling Can Lighting – 8 additional white lights to bed platform and seating area.
- Cargo Lighting – Adds additional white light to the cargo area
- Off-White Accent Lighting – Adds colored lighting for mood lighting inside vehicle.
Heating & Cooling
- DC Powered Air Conditioner – Can run off Lithium battery system for an average of 12 hours at a 10 degree variance from outside temperature. Weather conditions and use of other features inside the van directly impact length of time the AC will run off Lithium.
- MaxxFan Deluxe Complete Ventilation System – High powered 10 speed intake and exhaust fan. With the lid closed, the Maxxfan will still operate to circulate air inside your van. Electronic lid opening. Rain shield.
The Espar Airtronic B4
- Extremely effective and efficient gasoline fueled air heater. Taps into the vehicle’s gasoline tank.
- Ceiling Insulation – Moisture and mold resistant Insulation used in the space industry
- Floor Insulation – Moisture and mold resistant Insulation used in the space industry
- 10 ft Thule Hideaway Crank Awning -Easy, one person operation with hand crank and awning supporting tension arms. 10 ft length with 8 ft projection
- Front 52″ Light Bar
- Rear Overhead Work Light – LED light that shines down from roof rack onto the area directly behind van
- Passenger Side Overhead Work Light – LED light that shines down from roof rack onto the area on the passenger side of the van. Light is positioned under the awning and will reflect on the awning whenever deployed
- 12 ft Vandoit Roof Rack – 12 foot platform rack is made from aluminum T-Track, which makes mounting paddle boards, bikes, storage boxes, etc. incredibly easy
- Vandoit Roof Rack Platform – Gives the ability of walking around the top of the van for relaxing, star gazing, or tying down accessories
- Vinyl Flooring – Withstands years of heavy use. Provides a waterproof barrier and is slip resistant. Protects floor from deterioration. Resists oil, battery acid, brake fluid, mud, salt, antifreeze & other common chemicals. Insulates, reduces noise and hides imperfections in the sub-floor. Holds up in extreme temperature and weather conditions. Cushions for anti-fatigue comfort.
- Swivel Passenger Front Seat – Allows the passenger seat to turn around facing the back of the van
- Front Bulk Head Shelf
- Double Folding Bed Platflorm
- CHASSIS EXTERIOR CONDITION – Rating 4.9/5
- Chassis exterior condition shows standard wear and tear for the age and mileage of the chassis.
- CHASSIS INTERIOR CONDITION – Rating 4.9/5
- Chassis interior condition shows standard wear and tear for the age and mileage of the chassis.
- VANDOIT EXTERIOR CONDITION – Rating 4.9/5
- VDI exterior condition shows standard wear and tear for the age and mileage of the chassis.
- VANDOIT INTERIOR CONDITION – Rating 4.9/5
- VDI interior condition shows standard wear and tear for the age and mileage of the chassis.
- Single Drawer Module – Drawer top constructed of metal materials for longevity. You do not have to worry about drawers expanding or contracting with moisture. Soft close drawer slides are attached via bolts with a nylon nut to resist rattling loose drawers. Great for utensils, groceries, and other gear.
- Single Sink Module -Stowable sink top with hot and cold water for washing hands, brushing teeth, cooking, or doing dishes. Bungee front closure allows for storage of extra items under/next to sink.
- Slide-Out Storage Cabinet (x2) – The slide-out tray and open space in this base are perfect for storing a dry-flush toilet, small Dometic refrigerator, jerry cans, or other larger items. The tray slides out for easy access and locks in place when stowed so items do not move during transit. When module is properly secured, the slide holds 500+ lb.
- Dometic CFX28 Portable Refrigerator –Portable fridge/freezer, 42 can capacity. Runs off AC and DC power
Double Folding – Full Platform – Double folding platform can be folded once and stowed away against side of van. With it folded out once, room for one person to sleep is perfect. Unfold it a second time, and it gives you full sleeping capacity.
Mobile Office Desk Kit – Single folding platform with aluminum panel top and an extrusion perimeter. Platform dimensions 64 inches long by 18 inches deep. Setup Includes: Desk top with all brackets and adjustable straps, Screen mounting bar (allowing adjustment up, down, and side to side) 2 count, screen mounts that allow tilt, rotation, and swivel Mounted power strip
- 27″ 4K UHD Monitor W/ HDR (x2)
- 30-Inch Hanging Cabinet w Shelf – Hangs from ceiling cargo rails. Can be slid, removed with ease.
- Storage Tower – Storage tower gives you floor to ceiling storage. Ties into the side of the power tower and continues towards the front of the vehicle. Also used to house Lithium batteries for the DO model.
Portable and Removable Toilet
Dry Flush, battery-powered, Fully self contained, movable, smell-free toilet
- Fire Extinguisher – Stored behind passenger seat
- Carbon Monoxide & Propane Monitor – The Safe-T-Alert 35 Series Dual Propane/Carbon Monoxide Alarm detects both gas leaks and carbon monoxide gas simultaneously. This alarm is built for extreme RV environments.
- Shore Power Cable – A heavy-duty, 30-foot, 14-gauge extension cord allows you to charge your van’s battery system and run high-wattage devices; rated for 15 amps.
- Metric T-handle Allen Wrench Set – Includes 4mm, 5mm, 6mm sizes, which allows you to tighten every bolt in the van. Ball end allows you to approach at a 22.5-degree angle to tighten and loosen in hard-to-reach areas. Make it part of your bike maintenance kit, too!
- Roll-In Hardware Kit – Kit Includes: 10 M8 bolts and washers; 10 M6 bolts and washers; 40 series M8 turn in nuts; 40 series M6 turn-in nuts; 25 series M6 turn-ins; extra fuses
- Park Tool – Wall Mount Repair Stand
Ratcheting Paper Towel Holder – This paper towel holder’s ratchet system and resistance mean the paper roll will not roll over at will. Made of stainless steel, which is waterproof, moisture-proof, and corrosion-resistant.